A Short & Happy Guide to Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Crypto
Author: Wright, Jr., Del
Copyright Date: 2020
- Publication Date: June 15th, 2020
- ISBN: 9781684672264
- Subject: Internet Law
- Series: Short & Happy Guides
- Type: Overviews
In a concise and easily digestible format, this book gives students, entrepreneurs, lawyers, policymakers, and anyone curious about blockchain and crypto, an introduction to what has become the most valuable innovation of the 21st century. It also offers a handy field guide to blockchain technologies and crypto, so readers can better understand their functions, as well as the market and regulatory challenges they face.
Among the topics covered are:
- tasks blockchains perform better than existing systems;
- practical, technological, and regulatory issues that must be overcome before widespread adoption;
- how crypto became a $250 billion asset class in just ten years; and
- the legal and regulatory treatment of blockchain technologies and crypto.
After reading this book, you will no longer be able to say, “I have heard about Bitcoin/blockchain/crypto, but don’t really know much about it.” Sadly, it will not tell you how to trade crypto.