Epstein's Law School Legends Audio on Bankruptcy, 2d
Author: Epstein, David G.
Copyright Date: 2019
Update Required: To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
- Publication Date: May 17th, 2019
- Subject: Bankruptcy/Creditors' Rights
- Series: Law School Legends Audio Series
- Type: Audio Lectures
This audio discussion is designed for students who are about to take their final exam in a bankruptcy course and need help in:
- Understanding bankruptcy concepts;
- Seeing the relationship between various bankruptcy concepts;
- Organizing what they read for class and heard in class;
- Anticipating what might be asked on their exam; and
- Structuring possible exam answers
Because some professors emphasize business bankruptcy and some professors emphasize consumer bankruptcy, the audio and accompanying material are divided into (1) bankruptcy concepts that will be important in an exam question on business bankruptcy, (2) bankruptcy concepts that will be important in exam questions on consumer bankruptcy and (3) bankruptcy concepts that will be important in all exam questions. Student study time is limited and precious and this division enables them to focus on what their individual professor has focused on.